I wish this were the reality of my 8th Grade Algebra Program:
Steven Leinwand proposal for Algebra I and Algebra II curricula, paced at one chapter per month.
- Linear Functional Situations.
- Representing Functional Situations.
- Direct and Indirect Variation.
- Systems of Equations.
- Exponential Functions.
- Linear Programming.
- Review and Reinforce Big Ideas and Key Skills of Algebra I.
- Quadratic Functions.
- Polynomials and Polynomial Functions.
- Patterns, Series, and Recursion.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
- Rational and Radical Functions.
- Probability and Statistics.
- Optimization, Graph Theory, and Topics in Discrete Mathematics.