I found perusing the main words from my Tweets very interesting. While I want to hear from a range of people and ideas, I do want to keep my own contributions to topics of particular professional and personal interests. My Twitter personality reflects much of who I am that could be of some use to people.
In order of importance find:
1. Math in general, algebra in particular
2. Role of education in society
3. President Obama and the world
5. Gay youth in school, gay life in general and gay marriage in particular
6. Sarah Palin, Republican Party's obstructive politics, poor people and excess.
Above all, I see life positively, try to live it that way and try to leave the space around me a little better than I found it.
I think this a very good list of words in my Tweets:
math school students teachers teacher thanks
love time people class obama schools grade marriage
education writing algebra teaching learning thinking
life read feel question agree true public project health
karate help hope believe change book california
country world care tell families ideas remember
parents system president practice lesson college
healthcare gays rights sorry mind reform wish