Visitors


View My Stats

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ratio Riddles


Ratio Riddles for 5, Please


  1. I am the ratio of the least 3-digit number to the greatest 3-digit number. Who am I?
  2. I am the ratio of the number ‘100 less than 949’ to the number ‘100 more than 949’. Who am I?
  3. I am the ratio of the only even prime number to the least odd prime number. Who am I?
  4. I am the ratio of the difference between 19 and 34 and the sum of 19 and 34. Who am I?
  5. I am the ratio of the 2nd power of 10 to the 3rd power of 10. Who am I?
  6. I am the ratio of the greatest common factor of 4/6 to the least common multiple of 4/6. Who am I?
  7. I am the ratio of the least factor of 36 to its greatest factor. Who am I?
  8. There are 3 numbers – 0.5, 1.5 and 4. I am the ratio of their sum to their product. Who am I?
  9. I am the ratio of the ‘right angle’ to the ‘sum total of all the angles’ in a right-angled triangle. What am I?
  10. I am the ratio of the number of sides of a square to the number of sides of a hexagon. Who am I?

No comments: